yes even while in a Mercury Retrograde … Why not? Time to get out your journal and blue pen … shall we begin?
Within those first 8 hours with the beginning of the New Moon are the most potent.
A quick overview of how the fun goes:
- you get 10 wishes each New Moon
- give each wish a number and its own line
- must be handwritten
- blue ink, white paper is the most potent
I refer to a website to verify the times and also be mindful of the Void of Course as you will write your wishes either before the Void or after … never during a Void of Course…
So, I’ve tweaked the process to fit my own style, upgrading some words that better describe what it is that I desire … For instance, I now ask questions, beginning my wishes with “What would it take ….” I am mindful to refrain from using the word want, as the energetic vibration of the word has 27 definitions for “lack” … and I am totally in the flow of receiving … and so I choose my words wisely to reflect that which is mine, I just need to “add to cart” in the Universal Store.
So New Moon Wishes might look like this:
1. What would it take for me to receive more money now?
2. What would it take for me to acknowledge all my gifts and that I deserve more compensation for my contributions?
3. What would it take to have a mutually beneficial relationship with Person X that is based on trust, respect, … feel free to create from here
4. How would it feel to be living at/in ... feel free to dream
You get the gist … keep ‘em coming now … 10 Wishes each New Moon Cycle … anything you wish to attract to you … How does it get even better than this? Hey! this might be one of your wishes ;-D
I write my wishes on the pages of an artist sketch pad. I fell in love with the feel of the heavy paper which absorbs the ink from my gel writer quite nicely. I prefer to have a spiral bound journal/book. I covered the front of my pad with beautifully colored and textured handmade paper from India.
Feel free to create how it feels good for you … find something beautiful that you love … some make it a spiritual practice … some make a special ceremony, with candles to set the mood … Be that which you are guided to … This is your practice, your wishes, set the stage for greatness to arrive with everything that you desire.
Let the dreaming begin … Here’s to Infinite Possibilities